Pattern: I don’t know which pattern my daughter used.
Construction: Tori made most of this shirt herself, cutting out a pattern and putting it together. I did the drawstring channels for her.
Fabric: The fabric was black pleather and cable ties (the heavy weight ones).
Pattern and Construction: We used Katherine’s directions for patterning and making the Eowyn underbust corset and finished it up in two hours.
Fabric: We ended up using fabric from my stash.
Base pattern: Simplicity 2260
Construction: I added a triangle piece to the back side at the waist before cutting the pattern, then pinched out the excess fabric into tiny pleats at either side of the waist. We added a “cincher” piece to the back and angled the hem to be shorter in the front. The armholes were faced, but the neckline and hem were turned under.
Fabric: Cotton and lining fabric
Pattern: Simplicity 3677
Construction: We altered the hem to be shorter in the front. There was no alteration of the godets. We didn’t use the cuffs and the coat is fully lined.
She wore pants she already had.
We bought a pair of boots at Famous Footware.
We tried to make one using pleather, but when I broke two needles in about four minutes, I dug out some belting in black and sewed up a makeshift one.
She used a light saber. Yes, a light saber.
Disclaimer: Pictures are the property of the copyright holder. This site is non-profit, and is in no way affiliated with any of the copyright holders. No copyright infringement is intended - copyrighted images are being used for costume study.